” A unique, independent, and pro-active legislative council that recognize the guidance of Almighty God towards the preservation and development of the general welfare of the Mindoreños, for the innovative and highly effective legislation.”
- Demonstrate the unity of the Legislative Council by enacting laws and codes to achieve the Seal of Good Local Governance in the Province.
- Enact legislation that support the programs and the Social Contract of the Provincial Government to meet the needs and challenges of the province.
- Demonstrate the stability of the Legislative Council in dealing with the challenges and test the protection of people, environment, nature, and be part of various sectors of society for their protection, rights and freedom.
- Reviews resolutions, ordinances, and other matters referred to and approves and disapproves the same.
- Enacts resolutions and Provincial Ordinances for the general welfare of Mindoreños.